Langsung ke konten utama

day 4 - First Azan that I heard In the Philippines

today is Friday, so as a moslem man, we must go to the mosque for praying. when the first time i announced as the student that will be part of this internship program, I little bit worthy about Friday because in the Philippines i think there is no mosque but fortunately there is a mosque in camiling, tarlac.
we go to mosque using jeepne and three cycle. we pay 10 peso for jeepne and must change into three cycle because the location of mosque isn't reachable by jeepne.  we pay 1 peso again.
 there are many moslem here, it's more than my expectation. i'm very blessed. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

day 6 - Market Day

today is weekend and my activity is going to the market with my friends and some buddies. we are go to the market with crisele, rico and one more buddy, but i forgot the name. in the market we buy some food and self equipment for a week ahead.